- Free Poolside Yoga: All skill levels of yoga practitioners are welcome to enjoy a morning yoga session every Tuesday and Friday at 7 a.m. on the Grand Lanai. This one-hour class is absolutely free for our guests and taught by a certified instructor. Yoga mats are provided, free of charge, so no need to pack them!
- In-Suite Yoga: Having plenty of room to stretch out has always been a benefit of staying at Oahu’s only all-suite resort; A Hawai‘i-based yoga class looped into the Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk television system is available where guests can utilize the living room space 24/7 to enjoy the art of yoga.
Guests now have the opportunity to participate in a free one-hour yoga class on the resort’s Grand Lanai, and able to practice yoga in the privacy of their suite with a brand-new yoga video that has been added to the resort’s in-suite television offering.
Also available for SALE is the Yoga DVD’s featuring Yoko Fukiwara and music by ukulele virtuoso Jake Shimabukuro are available at the Front Desk.
HAWAII'S ONE AND ONLY EMBASSY SUITES RESORT OFFERS MANY COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES FOR YOUR COMFORT.
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Evening Manager’s Reception
- High-speed Internet access
- Fitness & Business center open 24 hours a day
- Local and domestic long distance phone calls including Canada
- In-Suite safe
RANKED TOP 10
CONSISTENTLY OF THE 94 HONOLULU HOTELS BY TRIP ADVISOR
TRAVEL & LEISURE
2012 BEST AWARD – HAWAII